If you ride a four-wheeler or three-wheeler ATV, you can start riding with confidence knowing you’re properly insured.
Essential ATV insurance:
• Collision – damage from collision with other riders, rocks, trees and obstacles
• Comprehensive – loss or damage from theft, fire, vandalism or peril
• Property damage – damage caused to another person’s property
• Bodily injury – pays for medical expenses if you’re at fault in an injury
• Uninsured motorist – damage caused by uninsured or underinsured riders
• Custom equipment added to your ATV
• Medical payments for you and passengers regardless of who is at fault.
• Safety course completion
• Riding association memberships
• Multiple ATV insurance policies
We’ll review your options with you to find the policy that’s right for you.